A initiative to legalize recreational cannabis in Massachusetts was filed this morning with the office of state Attorney General Maura Healy. The measure was filed by the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol. “Next year, voters will have the opportunity to end the failed policy of prohibition and replace it with a more sensible system,” …
Tag: massachusetts Alcohol Beverage Control Commission
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!