A initiative to legalize recreational cannabis in Massachusetts was filed this morning with the office of state Attorney General Maura Healy. The measure was filed by the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol. “Next year, voters will have the opportunity to end the failed policy of prohibition and replace it with a more sensible system,” …
Tag: massachusetts Alcohol Beverage Control Commission
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!