Maryland’s Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee has given a favorable vote to Senate Bill 949. The proposal would allow a person convicted of possession of marijuana before October 1, 2014 to file for an expungement (removal) of the charge. According to its official summary; “This bill expands eligibility for expungements to include convictions for possession of …
Tag: Maryland senate bill 949
- Pennsylvania Senate Passes Resolution Urging Feds to Deschedule Marijuana
- Missouri House Votes to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- Marijuana Legalization Initiative To Be On November Ballot In Michigan
- Alaska Legislature Approves Resolution Urging Federal Government to Respect Their State’s Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Now Decriminalized in New Mexico’s Most Populated City (Just in Time for 4/20)
- U.S. Senate Minority Leader Announces Measure to Decriminalize Marijuana
- Poll: 61% of Texas Voters Support Legalizing Cannabis
- South Carolina Committee Approves Medical Cannabis Legislation
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
SalviaExtract.com is America's best source for high quality Salvia for Sale, vape pens and ethnobotanical.
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.