The possession of up to 10 grams of cannabis is no longer a criminal offense in Maryland, as Senate Bill 364 becomes law. Senate Bill 364, which was signed into law by Governor Martin O’Malley in April, officially took effect at midnight (EST), October 1st. The proposal makes the possession of up to 10 grams …
Tag: maryland senate bill 364
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!