The possession of up to 10 grams of cannabis is no longer a criminal offense in Maryland, as Senate Bill 364 becomes law. Senate Bill 364, which was signed into law by Governor Martin O’Malley in April, officially took effect at midnight (EST), October 1st. The proposal makes the possession of up to 10 grams …
Tag: maryland senate bill 364
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!