A proposal to decriminalize small amounts of cannabis will officially take effect on Wednesday, October 1st in Maryland. Senate Bill 364, which was signed into law by Governor Martin O’Malley in April, decriminalizes the possession of up to 10 grams of cannabis, making it a simple $100 ticket for someone’s first offense. A second offense …
Tag: maryland senate bill 354
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!