A proposal to decriminalize small amounts of cannabis will officially take effect on Wednesday, October 1st in Maryland. Senate Bill 364, which was signed into law by Governor Martin O’Malley in April, decriminalizes the possession of up to 10 grams of cannabis, making it a simple $100 ticket for someone’s first offense. A second offense …
Tag: maryland senate bill 354
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!