New polling conducted and released by Goucher College has found that a majority of those in Maryland support the legalization of cannabis for recreational use, and believe cannabis is less dangerous than sugar. According to the poll; “Fifty-two percent of Marylanders support making the use of marijuana legal in Maryland; 44 percent oppose.
Tag: maryland marijuana poll
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!