Maryland Marijuana Possession Laws: Less than 10 grams: Penalty: Civil infraction up to $100 (up to $500 if caught consuming in public). 10 grams to 50 pounds: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and/or a maximum fine of $1,000. 50 pounds or more: Penalty: Felony with a 5 year …
Tag: maryland marijuana law
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!