Legislation allowing for the expungement (removal from record) of certain marijuana possession offenses has been passed by Maryland’s full House of Representatives. House Bill 379 was passed by the House with a 104 to 32 vote. A companion measure, Senate Bill 949, was given approval by the Senate last week with a unanimous 47 to …
Tag: Maryland marijuana expungement
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!