Maryland’s House of Delegates has approved a proposal to decriminalize the possession of cannabis paraphernalia. The vote was 84 to 52. In 2014, Maryland lawmakers approved a proposal – which took effect in September – that decriminalized the possession of up to 10 grams of cannabis, making it no longer a criminal offense, rather than …
Tag: maryland decrim
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!