Maryland Marijuana Possession Laws: Less than 10 grams: Penalty: Civil infraction up to $100 (up to $500 if caught consuming in public). 10 grams to 50 pounds: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and/or a maximum fine of $1,000. 50 pounds or more: Penalty: Felony with a 5 year …
Tag: maryland cannabis law
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!