50 years ago today, thousands marched on Washington and watched the inspiring Martin Luther King Jr. announce that he has “a dream”; a dream of equality, and a dream of a better future for his friends and family. Although we’ve made tremendous strides since that speech, one can’t help but wonder what Mr. King would …
Tag: martin luther king jr.
- Oregon Garners Over $11.6 Million in Taxes From Marijuana Sales in October, Setting New Monthly Record
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Calls for Marijuana to be Legalized
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!