A new study commissioned by the Colorado Tourism Office has found that almost half of those visiting Colorado from another state last year had their decision to choose Colorado as a travel destination influenced by the fact that cannabis is legal. For the study, Strategic Marketing and Research Insights conducted a 33-question survey on 3,254 …
Tag: marijuana tourism
Study: 49% of Those Visiting Colorado Last Year Had Their Decision Influenced by Cannabis Being Legal
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!