The consistent, multi-day use of marijuana topicals at varying THC levels did not result in a negative drug test for any participant of a new study published by the journal Forensic Science International. For the study, researchers used “two commercially produced products topically that contained 1.7ng and 102ng THC per mg, respectively”. In an experiment; …
Tag: marijuana topicals
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!