On September 16th, recreational cannabis will be sold tax free throughout the State of Colorado. The one day “tax holiday” was signed into law by Governor Hickenlooper in June. The one day tax-break is due to the Colorado’s Taxpayer’s Bill of Rights. The law requires voter approval for new taxes, and mandates that any new …
Tag: marijuana tax break
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!