We’re only three months into 2017, but it’s already been a great year for marijuana science. Numerous marijuana studies have been released so far this year; these studies are wide-ranging in the medical ailments cannabis is found to benefit, and in the positive effects brought forth by a liberalization of the laws surrounding it.. We’ve …
Tag: Marijuana Studies 2017
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!