According to a new study, the decriminalization of marijuana in the Czech Republic has had no effect on the average starting age of those who consume the plant. In 2010 the Czech Republic decriminalized the possession of small amounts of cannabis and other drugs. A study being published by the International Journal of Drug Policy, …
Tag: marijuana starting age
Study: Marijuana Decriminalization in the Czech Republic has had No Effect on Age of Onset of Marijuana Use
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!