A new government-funded study conducted and released by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has found that a majority of those in treatment for cannabis were forced into it by the criminal justice system, rather than being voluntarily admitted. According to the data, less than one in five who are in treatment …
Tag: marijuana rehab
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!