Oregon’s Marijuana Regulation Committee has passed a measure that would make several changes to the state’s marijuana laws. Senate Bill 302 passed Oregon’s Senate earlier this week with a 21 to 8 vote, and it has now been passed by the House Marijuana Regulations Committee. It must now be approved by one more committee before …
Tag: Marijuana Regulation Committee
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!