The Platform Drafting Committee for the Democratic National Committee has given unanimous approval to a party platform calling for a reformation of the nation’s cannabis policies. Although members of the committee appointed by Senator Bernie Sanders put forth a platform stating that the Democrats support “removing marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act and allowing states …
Tag: marijuana reform
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!