Time Required: 20 Minutes Yields 8 – 10 Servings What You Need: 6 large potatoes, cooked and cubed 1 cup CannaMayo ½ cup sour cream 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded ¼ cup scallions, chopped salt and pepper, to taste Steps: Combine the CannaMayo and sour cream …
Tag: marijuana potato salad
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!