Cannabis is now legal in Nevada for those 21+. Portions of Nevada’s Question 2 have taken effect as of midnight, January 1st. The new law allows those 21 and older to possess and use up to an ounce of cannabis. Of the four states that legalized cannabis on November 8th, Nevada is the third where …
Tag: marijuana now legal in nevada
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!