Marijuana clubs where the plant can be consumed onsite aren’t prohibited under Nevada law, according to state officials. This means that Nevada may soon become the first state with legal marijuana to have marijuana clubs or lounges; such facilities are illegal in the seven other states where the plant has been legalized (although several states, …
Tag: marijuana lounge
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!