By Alizeh Siddiqui, Marijuana Policy Project AUSTIN, TX — As part of the Marijuana Policy Project’s multi-year legislative campaign in Texas, the Washington, DC based organization is developing bill proposals to address marijuana decriminalization, as well as allowing marijuana to be used for medical reasons and eventually regulating it similarly to alcohol for adults in …
Tag: marijuana legalization texas
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!