Proponents of California’s Proposition 64 to legalize cannabis for everyone 21 and older have raised $11.5 million in support for their proposal, according to state data. The initiative’s biggest donor is former Facebook President Sean Parker at $2,303,965, followed by Drug Policy Action at $1.75 million, the New Approach PAC at $1,500,000, Weedmaps at $750,000 …
Tag: marijuana Legalization Initiative
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!