The founders of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream say they would be open to selling cannabis-infused ice cream once it’s legal. Co-founder Ben Cohen told the Huffington Post Live that the idea “makes sense to me,” when he was asked about a viewer comment suggesting the company make cannabis-infused ice cream. Ben & Jerry’s other …
Tag: marijuana-infused ice cream
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!