Colorado’s House Agriculture, Livestock and Natural Resources Committee has voted 10 to 3 to pass a bill that would allow students who are medical cannabis patients to use their medicine while at school. Last year lawmakers in Colorado passed a bill that allowed school districts to create policies surrounding the use of medical cannabis on …
Tag: marijuana in school
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!