Yields 6 to 8 Servings
What You Need:
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed w/o seeds
- 15 ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup CannaOil
- ½ cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice and tahini in blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add chickpeas, garlic, Cannaoil, cumin and water. Blend for 1 minute until smooth. Add more water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour hummus in serving bowl, or store in the refrigerator for later.