There was over $45 million in legal marijuana sold on April 20 (4/20), the unofficial cannabis holiday, according to a new report. MJ Freeway, a leading provider of seed-to-sale tracking for the cannabis industry, reports that cannabis retail sales for April 20 exceeded $45 million, a 20% increase compared to the 2016 holiday. Prior to 4/20, …
Tag: marijuana holiday
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!