U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) is calling on the federal government to allow those who possess and use cannabis legally under their state’s law to possess firearms without the fear of federal persecution. Murkowski actually opposed the initiative that legalized cannabis in Alaska, but now that her constituents have spoken, she’s doing what a lawmaker …
Tag: marijuana gun rights
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!