U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) is calling on the federal government to allow those who possess and use cannabis legally under their state’s law to possess firearms without the fear of federal persecution. Murkowski actually opposed the initiative that legalized cannabis in Alaska, but now that her constituents have spoken, she’s doing what a lawmaker …
Tag: marijuana gun rights
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!