By Eli McVey, Marijuana Business Daily The U.S. marijuana industry has quickly become a major job generator, with cannabis-related companies now employing an estimated 100,000 to 150,000 workers. The estimates – released in the 2016 Marijuana Business Factbook – include employment at retailers, wholesale grows, infused products/concentrates companies, testing labs and ancillary firms focused primarily …
Tag: marijuana employment
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!