The Washington D.C. Council has unanimously passed legislation that will prohibit employers from drug-testing potential employees for cannabis before a conditional job offer has been made. The proposal, titled the Prohibition of Pre-Employment Marijuana Testing Emergency Act of 2014 and introduced by Councilmember Vincent Orange, would makes it explicit that an employer cannot test a …
Tag: marijuana drug testing
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!