A House Committee in Washington State has voted with an overwhelming majority to legalize marijuana deliveries by licensed retail outlets. House Bill 1712, which was filed by Representative David Sawyer (D) with cosponsor Representative Cary Condotta (R), was given approval by the House Commerce & Gaming Committee last Thursday. The committee voted 8 to 2, …
Tag: marijuana deliveries washington
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!