A House Committee in Washington State has voted with an overwhelming majority to legalize marijuana deliveries by licensed retail outlets. House Bill 1712, which was filed by Representative David Sawyer (D) with cosponsor Representative Cary Condotta (R), was given approval by the House Commerce & Gaming Committee last Thursday. The committee voted 8 to 2, …
Tag: marijuana deliveries washington
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!