The map below uses data from a new report by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to determine cannabis consumption rates throughout the United States. The report used data from 204,000 individuals.
Tag: marijuana consumption rates
- National League of Cities Calls on Feds to Reschedule Marijuana, Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Oklahoma Officials Issue Licenses to Over 650 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Over 1,000 Cultivators
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
- Study Says “CBD Shows Similar Efficacy in the Severe Pediatric Epilepsies to Other Antiepileptic Drugs”
- Utah Voters Pass Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative
- Medical Marijuana Legalized in Missouri
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!