The first wave of Denver businesses approved by the city and state to sell recreational cannabis received their licenses yesterday, while applause broke out from onlookers cheering the historic occasion. In all, the city awarded 10 licenses for retail shops, 12 licenses for cannabis cultivators, and 2 licenses for for those planning to make cannabis-infused …
Tag: marijuana business licenses
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!