The first wave of Denver businesses approved by the city and state to sell recreational cannabis received their licenses yesterday, while applause broke out from onlookers cheering the historic occasion. In all, the city awarded 10 licenses for retail shops, 12 licenses for cannabis cultivators, and 2 licenses for for those planning to make cannabis-infused …
Tag: marijuana business licenses
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!