Starting tomorrow, June 2nd, dispensaries in Oregon will be able to legally distribute cannabis-infused foods such as brownies and cookies, and cannabis extracts such as oils and tinctures, to anyone 21 and older. This is thanks to Senate Bill 1511, which also allows recreational cannabis retail outlets to sell cannabis to patients tax-free. Under the …
Tag: marijuana brownie
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!