Legislation to explicitly give permission to financial institutions to provide services to licensed marijuana businesses has been approved by the Washington State Senate Committee on Financial Institutions and Insurance Committee. The committee voted 5 to 1 today to pass House Bill 2098, which was filed by Representative David Sawyer (D) and is cosponsored by Representatives Brandon Bick (R), Steve Kirby (D) …
Tag: marijuana bans
Bill Allowing Financial Institutions to Work with Marijuana Industry Passes WA Senate Committee, Already Passed Full House
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!