By Robert Bergman, ILoveGrowingMarijuana.com For this recipe you’ll need: 2 medium bananas, sliced 1/2 cup chopped walnuts 1/2 cup marijuana butter (or margarine if vegan), melted 1 cup white sugar 2 eggs (egg-replacer or one cup applesauce if vegan) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon salt …
Tag: marijuana banana bread
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!