Individuals with a history of cannabis use are less likely to have diabetes, according to a new study being published in the journal Epidemiology, and published online ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “Recently active cannabis smoking and diabetes mellitus are inversely associated,” claim reservoirs after performing a meta-study assessing cannabis …
Tag: marijuana and diabetes
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!