A legislative proposal to legalize private clubs where marijuana can be consumed has been passed by Colorado’s full Senate. The Senate passed Senate Bill 184 today through its second reading; it will still need to be passed through one more reading before being sent to the House of Representatives. Passage in the House will put …
Tag: marijuaba clubs
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!