Those who receive a prescription from a physician are now – as of Monday, June 13th – legally authorized to purchase cannabis-based products for medical use from pharmacies across the country. This is possible due to recent amendments to the Law on Control of Drugs and Psychotropic Substances that make the sale and use of …
Tag: Marija Darkovska-Serafimovska
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!