In a recent Entrepreneur Magazine interview with five investors from the hit show Shark Tank, Kevin O’Leary and Barabara Corcoran made it clear that they’re very much interested in investing in the burgeoning cannabis industry. The other three Sharks – Marc Cuban, Lori Greinier and Robert Herjavec – aren’t as interested in investing in the …
Tag: marc cuban
- barbara corcoran, barbara corcoran cannabis, barbara corcoran marijuana, daisy cakes, daisy cakes marijuana, Entrepreneur Magazine, kevin o'leary cannabis, kevin o'leary marijuana, kevon o'leary, lori greiner cannabis, lori grenier, lori grenier marijuana, marc cuban, marc cuban cannabis, marc cuban marijuana, shark tank, shark tank cannabis, shark tank marijuana
- Study: Cannabis May Help Reduce Aggressive Behavior in Autism Patients
- Marijuana Use Doesn’t Lead to Deficits Associated With Schizophrenia, Finds Study
- Study: Cannabis May Help Control Hospital and Community-Acquired MRSA
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.