Florida’s Office of Compassionate Use has officially started issuing medical marijuana cards to patients and caregivers. According to Mara Gambinieri, spokesperson for the state’s Department of Health, their Office of Compassionate Use began processing patient applications once the state’s new medical marijuana rules took effect on February 19th. Under the state’s law, those with a …
Tag: Mara Gambinieri
- aids, als, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, cancer, chronic muscle spasms, crohn's disease, Department of Health, epilepsy, florida, florida Department of Health, florida medical cannabis, florida medical marijuana, florida medical weed, glaucoma, hiv, Lou Gehrig's disease, Mara Gambinieri, multiple sclerosis, Office of Compassionate Use, parkinson's disease, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Pennsylvania Adds Four New Medical Cannabis Conditions, Including Opioid Use Disorder
- Marijuana Consumers Work Out More Than Non-Consumers, Are More Likely to Have Full-Time Jobs
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.