With a name like Mango Kush, expectations are high when first consuming this strain; thankfully it delivers. Unsurprisingly, Mango Kush gets its name from its delicious mango flavor and smell; the strain also contains hints of pine, with mix perfectly with the mango flavor. Although this strain typically has a THC percentage that isn’t through …
Tag: mango kush
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!