A recount effort by opponents of Maine’s Question 1 to legalize cannabis has confirmed that the measure received majority support and will soon become law. Mainers Protecting Our Youth and Communities announced this afternoon that they’ve abandoned their recount effort after it became clear that the results would end up practically the same as they …
Tag: Mainers Protecting Our Youth and Communities
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!