A Maine initiative that would legalize the recreational use of cannabis for everyone 21 and older has been officially placed on this November’s election ballot as Question 1, according to Secretary of State Matt Dunlap According to Dunlap, the following is the exact questioning that will appear on the ballot this November 8th; “Do you …
Tag: maine yes on 1
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!