Thailand officials have legalized the cultivation of industrial hemp. “The Cabinet has already approved hemp as an economic plant,” says Sirinya Sittichai, secretary-general of the nation’s Narcotics Control Board. According to Sittichai, hemp cultivation will be allowed in 15 districts in six provinces; these provinces are Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Nan, Phetchabun, Mae Hong Son and …
Tag: Mae Hong Son
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!