Georgia’s House Judiciary Non-Civil Committee has unanimously passed House Bill 1, the Haleigh’s Hope Act, which would legalize the medical use of cannabis extracts. Under the proposed law – sponsored by Representative Allen Peake, a Republican from Macon – the possession and use up to 20 ounces of low-THC (no more than 5%) cannabis extracts …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!