Nebraska’s Judiciary Committee has passed legislation to legalize medical marijuana. Legislative Bill 622 was passed by the Judiciary Committee with a 6 to 1 vote, with Senator Stebe Halloran casting the sole “No” vote. The measure allows those with a qualifying condition to possess and use marijuana medicines if they receive a recommendation from a …
Tag: Lyme disease
- aids, anxiety, crohn's disease, epilepsy, glaucoma, hepatitis C, lb 622, legislative bill 622, lupus, Lyme disease, Nebraska, nebraska medical cannabis, nebraska medical marijuana, parkinson's disease, pioid addiction, post traumatic stress disorder, Senator Stebe Halloran, spinal cord injury or disease, tourette's syndrome
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
- Study: Legalizing Medical Marijuana Associated with a 33.7% Reduction in Workplace Fatalities Among Those Aged 25 to 44
- Marijuana Expected to be Rescheduled Federally by the Fall
- Study: CBD Helps Heal Wounds During Their Early Stages
- Nearly $600 million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Denver Last Year, $44 Million in Taxes Garnered
- Study: 80% of Autistic Children Saw Improvements Afer Consuming CBD
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!