A young girl, 7, who became the face of the movement to legalize the cannabis compound cannabidiol in the State of Wisconsin, passed away on Sunday, leaving behind a legacy that will be remembered (and will benefit thousands) for years to come. Lydia Schaeffer suffered from a chromosome disorder called Kleefstra syndrome, in addition to …
Tag: Lydia Schaeffer
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!