Activists in Ohio are beginning their campaign to put the legalization of cannabis to a vote in 2015. ResponsibleOhio says it will soon be putting forth an initiative to “end marijuana prohibition”, and will “pursue [the initiative] in 2015 to give voters the opportunity to let adults 21 and older use marijuana for medical and …
Tag: lydia bolander
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!