Legislation to legalize medical cannabis has been passed unanimously by the Luxembourg Parliament, reports the Luxembourg Times. The approved law allows for cannabis oils and pills to be imported from Canada for medical use. Certain licensed pharmacies will be authorized the distribute the medicine to qualified patients. To become a patient, an individual with chronic …
Tag: Luxembourg medical cannabis
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!